Last night we had the pleasure of hosting the #Womensinspire Twitter chat with WomensInspireNetwork.com
It was an hour of interacting with people from all over the world to share the events our members offer. There were 4 main questions that we focused on:
EcoActiveEvents is an online community launched in 2013 for people to find cool ecofriendly things to do like Foraging, Wild Camping, Beekeeping, Hiking…The season is just beginning so make sure to subscribe to our newsletter http://eepurl.com/TW7vL
Nature lovers & Green Tourism Providers! EcoActiveEvents is a community for the public to find eco friendly events & inspiration & for people who run eco events to get them listed – with recipes, news & events being added weekly!
EcoActiveEvents promotes tour guides, foragers, adventure providers, workshops, accommodation providers, food trails, greenways, festivals.. Members join for a small monthly fee to be added and shared across social media on a weekly basis.
We have over 15 years experience working online in the tourism & web design space & a PASSION for nature so If you have a business that wants to promote green events or news then join up for a small monthly fee to have them added and shared weekly!
EcoActiveEvents Coming Up:
- Open Day at Bumblebee Flower Farm Sunday March 29th with @BumblebeeFarm_
- Wild Food Foraging Walk with Wild Food Tasters Saturday 20th June with @ViviennesHerbs
- Herbal Medicine-Making: from plant to pot Sun 21st June with @ViviennesHerbs
- Full Moon Walks Dublin take place most months with my good friend Linda of @CPAdventureIRL
- Hike To The Hook is a 20km (also 12.5km & 3.5km routes) road walk taking place on 18th April 2020 fundraising for Hook Rural Tourism, RNLI & Tintern Trails – @HookTourism
- Introduction to Beekeeping – various dates but all filling fast – with the fabulous @NesbittF of @CroanCottages
- Introduction to Butchery Course Saturday 24th of October, ideal for smallholders or selfsufficient meat eaters with @CroanCottages
- Off-grid living course 22 – 24th October 2020 in beautiful Dorset with the unique Fraser Christian of @CoastalSurvival
- Woodland Survival Course – Explore the woods, find a place to camp and build your shelter. 24th to 26th April 2020 with the #HumanAnimal team @CoastalSurvival
- Full Moon Walks in Wicklow with Terry and the gang at @HilltopTreks next date 7 March meeting in Enniskerry
- Exciting new food tours coming up from March Plus Irelands Ancient Feast 2020 is currently set to take place on 6th September 20202 – details coming soon!!